Hey Kimball and Val, I haven't been on here for a while but was happy to see a few more posts by you two. Loved the Halloween costumes, you looked a little too authentic...little scary! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing...it hasn't even been a year since we last saw you!
7 comments:
Wow, is she ever. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, all your kids could be models. Beautiful photo!
Yes, indeed, she is one of the two most beautiful little girls in the world!
Yes, she is lovely. Great tights!
she makes me want to have a girl!
Bellissima ! :-)
Hey Kimball and Val, I haven't been on here for a while but was happy to see a few more posts by you two. Loved the Halloween costumes, you looked a little too authentic...little scary! I can't believe how fast the kids are growing...it hasn't even been a year since we last saw you!
Ellie รจ una bellissima.
Io spero di poterla vedere con
tutta la sua famiglia presto!
Mariangela
Post a Comment