Thursday, November 20, 2008

A plea for pictures

Omi
Since no one else has volunteered to do the family calendar this year, I am planning a very simple one (similar to Dad's last year) with just one picture at the top. I would like it to be a collage of all of the grandkids. Call it a "Cousins' Calendar." Could each of you please email me the latest good picture of your kids, either singly or in a group? The one Kimball posted below of Ellie will be fine for the purpose, for example. The latest school picture would do well, too. I will need a high resolution so I can get a good print. Please imagine that the head of each child will be printed at about three inches tall, and I need 150 dpi at that size. I am also making board-books of the pictures for Christmas presents for the youngest kids. Thanks so much. I love you all.

No comments: