Thursday, November 13, 2008

Christmas Petition

I am petitioning that next year we choose one person/family to give to for Christmas. Although this has been a great run, and we all feel so kind to give things to each other, and it is nice to get lots of gifts on Christmas, I think it might be a good time to change. What do you think? We would have to figure something out for the calendars each year. Let's talk (or leave comments, etc....). I hope this isn't offensive. I am actually rather excited about what I am giving everybody this year. But, perhaps it is time.
From Beebs, the Utahn.

4 comments:

Ali Garner said...

Also Beebs, are we going to do calendars for everyone next year? Or maybe we set a $ limit. Or only do handmade gifts. I do love getting stuff for everyone, I had a lot of fun this year (yep, I'm all done shopping!) but it does get expensive. What does everyone else think?

heidiglyn said...

I think that's a good idea. Then the gifts can be more personal and we won't feel pressure to find something for everyone.

angryyoungwoman said...

That's probably a good idea. I admit it gets pretty darn expensive trying to find gifts for everyone.

kimandval said...

We support this idea. We're all for streamlining Christmas.