blog
The Barkers have found that they have a number of duplicates in their library (some of them mine, I believe!) and want to know if anyone wants them. Here is a list:
Kim by Rudyard Kipling (library discard)
The Lord of the Rings set (not including Hobbit) paperback, pretty scruffy
Return of the King, also paperback, good condition
The Two Towers, also paperback, not as scruffy
Anne of Green Gables, Anne of Avonlea and Anne's House of Dreams, three in one volume
Anne of Avonlea, paperback, good condition
Where the Red Fern Grows, paperback, pretty good
Oliver Twist, paperback, scruffy
The House of the Seven Gables, paperback, scruffy
Goodbye, Mr. Chips, paperback, not too bad, but includes stupid pictures from a musical version (gag)
The Great Gatsby, paperback, good condition
Five Children and It, paperback, good
The Old Man and the Sea, paperback, scruffy
The Turn of the Screw and Daisy Miller, paperback, old
The Call of the Wild, paperback, old
If you want any of them, please let us know.
4 comments:
I'll take Kim, Red Fern, House of 7 Gables, Five Children and It, Old man and Sea, Turn of Screw and Call of the Wild. Most of them would be great for EThan. He's reading "The Count of Monte Cristo" right now. Just set the books aside for me and I'll get them next time I'm out. Or ship them along and I'll pay the cost.
I'd love: Kim, Anne volumes, Oliver, Where the Red Fern Grows.
If others want these ones, we can talk about it...
I forgot to include the book "One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich." Anybody want that? What about the Tolkien books? Since both Ali and Beebs want Kim and WTRFG, I'll send one to one and one to the other.
I'd like The Great Gatsby and One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovitch.
Post a Comment