Conference and Easter are right around the corner. I know a lot of you have fun things you do as a family to increase conference participation and maybe special things you do to commemorate Easter. Wanna share?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
we make "conference packets" (you can find them online, or make your own -- www.sugardoodle.net) for the kids to do during the conference. We also do an FHE on conference/prophets before. (During conference to keep my hands busy I cover my soft cover books with contact paper.)
For Easter we have an egg hunt for a special egg that is empty egg and talk about how the tomb was empty.
I always make cinnamon rolls and we try and watch the sunrise. We try and update our 72 hour kits at this time too.
I always work on my leper bandages. And for Easter each year we do the special egg thing (I think I gave everyone a copy - - each egg has something that represents the atonement/resurrection and a scripture.) It's great for all ages.
3 comments:
we make "conference packets" (you can find them online, or make your own -- www.sugardoodle.net) for the kids to do during the conference. We also do an FHE on conference/prophets before. (During conference to keep my hands busy I cover my soft cover books with contact paper.)
For Easter we have an egg hunt for a special egg that is empty egg and talk about how the tomb was empty.
I always make cinnamon rolls and we try and watch the sunrise. We try and update our 72 hour kits at this time too.
I always work on my leper bandages. And for Easter each year we do the special egg thing (I think I gave everyone a copy - - each egg has something that represents the atonement/resurrection and a scripture.) It's great for all ages.
Post a Comment